Here is the challenge. You are a heavy table creator in the Word, Outlook, OOo Write etc but you absolutely hate the interface they provide for creating a table. You are a keyboard junkie and want to create a table without touching the mouse.
Well, here is what you should do.
- Type +---+---+---+ and hit enter.
- You can see a table popping up with a single row and 3 columns.
- As the number of minus increases, the length of the row increases.
- You can increase the number of columns by adding more "+" signs.
- Hit tab to navigate from one column to another. When you are at the last column, tab creates a new row for you.